- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Spend $25, Get FREE SHIPPING
BlackBerry Download Instructions v1.0.7
New in Version 1.0.7
- Online Library can now access an unlimited number of books.
- Includes memory checks to warn customers of limited space on device.
- The help button now correctly displays the help file.
You must install the B&N eReader for BlackBerry directly from your device's built-in browser. The easiest method is to go to bn.com from your phone. Once you are on the site, click the link "Download free B&N eReader App."
IMPORTANT: We do not currently support LendMe™ technology, eNewspapers and eMagazines on the Blackberry device. Stay tuned for our next upgrade that will include these features and many more!
Just install the eReader and sign into your BN.com account -- it takes less than a minute.Then start enjoying these great features:
- Automatic downloads of your latest Barnes & Noble eBook purchases and samples
- Access to download eBooks from your Online Library anytime
- Lookup function for dictionary
- Portrait or landscape display modes
- Customizable font, margins and page gestures
Start reading today!
Requires at least 1.1 MB of free memory for installation.Supported Models:
Curve 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8350i, 8900
Pearl 8100, 8110, 8120, 8130, 8220
BlackBerry 8703e, 8707, 8800, 8820, 8830
Storm 9500, 9530
Note: If you are using a corporate BlackBerry, you might be prevented from downloading applications. Please check with your employer. Also, to store downloaded content, i.e. eBooks, it is recommended that one install an SD card in the device. Please see your manufacturer's guide for your specific device.
Still need help? View our eBook FAQs