Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the music game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar.
Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life.
You’ll unlock mini games to hone specific skills. You’ll be able to choose from a large catalog of songs in different styles including:
• Best Coast – When I’m With You
• Blur – Song 2
• Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love
• The Black Keys – Next Girl
• The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out Of The Car
• The Cribs – We Share The Same Skies
• The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry
• Jenny O – Well OK Honey
• Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
• Nirvana – Breed
• Pixies – Where Is My Mind?
• Radiohead – High and Dry
• Red Fang – Number Thirteen
• The Rolling Stones – The Spider and the Fly
• Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch
• Soundgarden - Outshined
• Spoon – Me and The Bean
• Stone Temple Pilots – Vasoline
• Taddy Porter – Mean Bitch
• Titus Andronicus – A More Perfect Union
• White Denim – Burnished
• The White Stripes – Icky Thump
• Yellow Moon Band – Chimney
Every copy of Rocksmith will include a revolutionary 1/4 inch to USB cable that turns the guitar’s signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles for the first time. By plugging into your console, you’ll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music.
And you’ll experience it all with an honest-to-goodness guitar. Nothing compares to playing a real guitar. Except playing Rocksmith.