It’s been a long and productive week spent on all things BEA, and this seems the perfect time to mention a few of the books and authors we’ll be covering here in the coming days:
- The newest selection of our B&N Recommends program, Maggie Shipstead’s Seating Arrangements
- Heading Out to Wonderful, the new novel from Robert Goolrick, author of the national bestseller A Reliable Wife and the Summer ’07 Discover selection, The End of the World as We Know It
- Michael Ondaatje’s poetry and his memoir, Running in the Family
- Summer ’12 Discover selection The Bellwether Revivals by Benjamin Wood
- Fall’s new releases from Discover alums Junot Díaz, Sherman Alexie, Zadie Smith and J. R. Moehringer.
Miwa Messer is the Director of the Barnes & Noble Discover Great New Writers program, which was established in 1990 to highlight works of exceptional literary quality that might otherwise be overlooked in a crowded book marketplace. Titles chosen for the program are handpicked. by a select group of our booksellers four times a year. Click here for submission guidelines.