- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted December 8, 2011
Non-edible, still enjoyable
Perhaps it's the eBook version, but I could not eat this book! I don't know why anyone would recommend eating it. Reading it perhaps, I did enjoy that, but eating it, just say no (or try the paperback version).
90% of the stories are pure, Larry Doyle genius. We won't discuss the other 10%. It's just not polite. Plenty of laughs, a few guffaws, and very, very few "How long is this story? 2-pages? It feels longer."
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.