- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted October 1, 2010
Just Not Good
Ciara's Fantasy Ride is not a good album. Most of the songs either have annoying beats, superficial lyrics, or both.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Here is a review for each song:
1. Ciara to the Stage- 10/10 It was an excellent choice, to start the cd. The song should have been her lead single. In my opinion, it would have done much better than "Never Ever", and slightly better than "Love, Sex, Magic."
2. Love, Sex, Magic-9/10 It's a good single. The song makes you want to dance, due to its catchy beat and hook. The song was properly placed, as a second single.
3. High Price-2/10 The song has an annoying electric beat, and Ciara's voice sounds terrible. The song would have been much better, had she not sung it with an Opera voice, and had the beat been smoothened out.
4. Turntables- 1/10 The song is not bad, because it features Chris Brown. The song is just bad, because it has terrible lyrics. The beat is actually good, but the lyrics were awful.
5. Like a Surgeon- 4/10 The song would have been better, had the beat been slightly adjusted. The electric sound that plays, during the chorus is annoying and kills the entire song.
6. Never Ever- 9/10 The song is good. Young Jeezy and Ciara's bridge makes the song danceable, and the beat is catchy.
7. Lover's Thing- 5/10 The song would have been better, had Ciara done it without the Dream. The Dream's "eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh" makes the song sound corny.
8. Work- 5/10 The song would have been better, had the electric background been taken out.
9. Pucker Up- 1/10 The song has corny lyrics and a bad beat.
10. G is for Girl- 1/10 The song has corny lyrics and a bad beat.
11. Keep Dancing on Me- 10/10 The song should have been made into a single, because it has a catchy beat and good lyrics. You can do some dancing to it, too.
12. Tell Me What Your Name is- 1/10 The song has a good beat, but the lyrics are awful.
13. I don't remember- 5/10 The song is actually okay, but not a good way to close out an album.
Overall, it is good to have, if you are a die hard Ciara fan. Otherwise, just buy her singles and go to one of her concerts.
I am not a diehard Ciara fan, or even a big fan, but I like some of her songs.
Posted August 31, 2009
No text was provided for this review.