×

Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.

For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

Shape - annual subscription
     

Shape - annual subscription

3.2 60
by Meredith Corporation
 

Current Issue: December 2016

Limited Time Only (ends March 30th): Save $9 on a one year subscription to Fitness Magazine and enjoy one low guaranteed price for the entire year! Discount is reflected in the annual subscription price.

Annual Subscriptions Now Available! Select the annual subscription option when you order on your NOOK HD and HD+ or on BN.com to enjoy one

Subscription Benefits

  • 14 Day Free Trial for all first time subscribers
  • New issues automatically downloaded the morning they are available

Customer Reviews

Average Review:

Post to your social network

     

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See all customer reviews

Fit Preg. Mag. Periodical. 3.2 out of 5 based on 0 ratings. 60 reviews.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
There are a LOT of ads...seemed like every other page was an ad. Would be nice to be able to bookmark/flag certain pages as well (if it is an option, I couldn't find it!).
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Disappointed it takes so long for the latest issue to appear on my nook when it is already on newsstands.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
This magazine must be at least 75% ads, with the other 25% being articles written from a VERY liberal point of view. The authors seem to talk down to any women who does not want to breastfeed, stay at home, & who don't prescribe to the "attachment" parenting style. I wanted fitness information and instead all I got was ads & lectures!
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
I’ve subscribed to this for three issues now, and it seems that some of their material is repetitive. Their website is pretty good, sometimes difficult to navigate and come back to a page/information you want to review again. I would like to see them provide fresh information.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Anonymous More than 1 year ago