- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted August 15, 2013
Dr. Gills breaks down healing into five different types: 1. Nat
Dr. Gills breaks down healing into five different types:
1. Natural--illustrated by a cut finger that heals without any attention;
2. Assisted--when a physician steps in to assist;
3. Inner--Sound preventative advice is given;
4. Improbable--Bible miracles are covered; and
5. Ultimate--when a person enters Heaven.
Having recently experienced cataract surgery (preformed by Dr. Gills, himself) I was most interested in the section on assisted healing. In this section, Dr. Gills describes the operation in great detail. I thought it fascinating.
The book is easy to read and can be read as quickly or slowly as one might desire.
It's good to see this physician acknowledge Jesus, the Great Physician, as the ultimate healer.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.