- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted December 21, 2010
5 out of 5 Teacups + A Recommended Read!
5 out of 5 Teacups + A Recommended Read!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Happily Ever After Reviews
Reviewed by Ren
Michele Hart has crafted a world rich in detail similar to the movie Blade Runner...Ms. Hart's attention to detail, character development and dialogue is exceptional. You are immediately transported to another time and place, living and breathing each moment with the main characters. The bad guys are there in force, the twists and turns of the plot making it fast paced and again, the world-building is fantastic. The romantic element is just enough without taking over the whole story. Read it. It's that good.
Posted December 21, 2010
Fire Pages Reviews LOVES Luminous Nights!
Fire Pages ReviewsWas this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Reviewed by Zee Bellfield
Luminous Nights is a wickedly amazing intergalactic romance...The drama begins when Rachel unknowingly picks up Jack, a prisoner, after a prison riot on her Caprice. Jack is on a mission - expose the evil betrayer in the Draco Alliance. With Jack's strong will and intense focus on completing his mission, it seems that Rachel has no choice but to go along for the ride...Michele Hart created a phenomenal world, fantastic characters, an intriguing plot, and a highly anticipated romance that will never let you see chocolate the same way again...
I highly recommend that you pick up a copy of Luminous Nights. It's a delightful read worth every page. And the plots twists are guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat.
The Top 5 Things Fire Pages Loved about Luminous Nights!
(1) Jack's Crazy Attitude! Call me looney, but I loved Jack's murderous spirit. He is so intent on exposing the truth that he will kill anyone that gets in his way. That definitely added to the suspense of the plot and drove the story forward.
(2) Jet is Awesome! My favorite character hands-down has to be Jet, Rachel's genetically enhanced dog. He is Rachel's Chief of Security and doesn't think anything of Jack. I am a huge sucker for dogs and reading about Jet made me smile every time.
(3) Jack's Digital Mask. What would you do if you had a digital mask that could change your identity? Oh, the possibilities. Well Jack has one of these super cool masks and definitely knows how to use it. Rachel suspects that there is something not right when she first meets Jack, but it isn't very long before the mask will come off between them.
(4) Rachel the Heroine. Rachel's character and personality is so relatable. While it is obvious that Jack is the aggressor between the two, Rachel does stand up for those who are weaker and I found that very admirable. Rachel has some fantastic heroic moments in Luminous Nights, and I really enjoyed reading about her.
(5) Luminous Nights is a Balanced Novel! My absolute favorite thing about Luminous Nights is that the story is balanced. There are equal parts of action, adventure, drama, intrigue, dialogue, and romance. This made the plot flow seamlessly. I found this book incredibly easy to read.