- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Break into the World of Eggs! This is a fantastic guide for any
Break into the World of Eggs!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
This is a fantastic guide for anybody who wants to learn how to cook eggs perfectly. This book contains 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert that all feature eggs! Dishes include croquet madame, spinach and egg lasagna, pickled eggs, and burrito bowls. You will definitely want to "get eggducated."
Ferroni's book about eggs is truly a hit for the egg lover (or soon-to-be egg lover). This makes perfect sense, since Ferroni is a professional food writer and food photographer. She has written books about snacks and doughnuts, delving into many of the world's favorite foods. She is also an admitted egg fanatic, claiming that her "eyes magically zoom to any dish where an egg appears."
Here are a few solid reasons you should consider cracking into this book about the versatile ingredient:
- Each recipe is clear and concise with step-by-step directions
- The diversity of recipes is amazing - you will find both sweet and savory dishes
- Ferroni's voice is humorous. You definitely won't be bored reading this cookbook
- The photos are absolutely stunning - you will want to try every recipe
- The cocktail recipes are truly creative and unique
To add in extra protein to a meal, eggs are the easy answer! So, "put an egg on it" more often!