- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted February 23, 2014
Posted May 8, 2013
While this book springboards from a dream that God gave Steve Hi
While this book springboards from a dream that God gave Steve Hill, it's foundation is the Word of God. I learned of various levels of skiing, ski patrols, slopes, the content of snow, the danger of snow and skiers, and MUCH more. I learned how all this relates to me and the modern "Western" church. Best of all I learned TO LIVE FOR ETERNITY..and that being "intense" is not necessarily a bad thing. While I am not "close" to Steve and his wife, Jeri, my life has woven in and out of their ministry for dozens of years. What he writes is Fresh Truth for young and "more experienced".
Some quotes that grabbed my heart:
(1) "It is His love for man, His compassion...that prompts God to hate sin with such a vengeance. He gave Heaven's finest that we might have the best.."
(2)"God is the master of the meticulous..."
(3) "If what we are teaching and preaching from our pulpits today is actually a fresh word from God, then why is this nation falling into such disrepair?"
(4) "Becoming casual creates casualties.."
(5) "Pay close attention to the sign of the times. They have been posted for a purpose..."
(6) "...I have become known as a very intense man.."
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted March 15, 2013
No text was provided for this review.