- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted August 4, 2014
I don't usually list pros and cons of a book, but it seems fitting here:Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
1. Interesting behind-the-scenes of (mostly) recent graduates, trying to make it in NYC.
2. Makes me have a better understandung (deeper appreciation?) for sacrifices they made with family, etc., rather than just being egotistical, wealthy men.
3. Although names were changed, the book was very realistic.
1. I am used to reading books where each chapter focuses on a different character, but since these characters didn't interact with each other, I found it difficult to remember who was who after a few chapters. Perhaps the book could've been sectioned differently...?
2. Besides giving an interesting behind-the-scenes perspective, there wasn't much anticipation building throughout the story. The climax fell short.
Posted March 3, 2014
No text was provided for this review.