- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted April 22, 2009
Look For More Informative Book!
Your Baby and Bowser was a dramatic let down for me. 90% of the information is common sense, and somethng that ANYONE with an animal and baby should already know. I expected more information and training techniques for helping your dog cope with the arrival of a newborn. The other 10% of the book is somewhat informative information on dog behavior, but again, something that anyone should already know. An extreme let down for me, and my wallet.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.