- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Spend $25, Get FREE SHIPPING
Save Up to 35% on Survival Guides
Whatever your number one concern -- keeping your assets safe, restoring your spirits, learning how to eat well on a budget, or job hunting after a layoff -- we've got the books you need to weather the economic downturn with a minimum of wear and tear. Browse the whole collection for the advice that's right for you.
The Ultimate Depression Survival Guideby Martin D. Weiss, Martin D. Weiss (Hardcover)
- Add To List uiAction=GetAllLists&page=List&pageType=list&ean=9780470393772&productCode=BK&maxCount=100&threshold=3
In this volatile market, information really is power. Learn how to protect your assets, and perhaps even to grow your bank account, with savvy financial advice, starting with consumer advocate Martin D. Weiss's step-by-step depression survival guide.
- More on Keeping Your Money Safe
Who's Got Your Backby Keith Ferrazzi, Keith Ferrazzi (Hardcover)
- $25.00 List Price
- $19.51 Online Price
- (You Save 21%)
- Add To List uiAction=GetAllLists&page=List&pageType=list&ean=9780385521338&productCode=BK&maxCount=100&threshold=3
If ever there were a time when "lifeline relationships" really count, it's when you're job hunting in a tight economy. Let bestselling author Keith Ferrazzi show you how to cultivate those crucial connections. Browse the whole collection for more great resources.
- More on Job Hunting
America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Moneyby Steve Economides, Steve Economides, Annette Economides (Paperback)
- $14.00 List Price
- $13.05 Online Price
- (You Save 6%)
- Add To List uiAction=GetAllLists&page=List&pageType=list&ean=9780307339454&productCode=BK&maxCount=100&threshold=3
They’ve been called cheapskates, thriftaholics, you-name-it. Now Steve and Annette Economides share their dollar-stretching secrets with others who find themselves struggling to make ends meet. Browse the whole collection for more money-saving pointers -- from how to garden year-round to how to save on baby gear.
- More Living Well for Less
- $24.95 List Price
- $16.10 Online Price
- (You Save 35%)
- Add To List uiAction=GetAllLists&page=List&pageType=list&ean=9780393071016&productCode=BK&maxCount=100&threshold=3
New York Times Op-Ed columnist Paul Krugman is among the front-runners in the ongoing debate about how to set the economy back on course. Check out his modern classic, and others in this collection, for insight into what's behind the day's headlines.
- More on Understanding the Crisis
- Surviving a Layoff
by Lita Epstein, Lita Epstein, Peter Archer
- When Everything Changes, Change Everything
by Neale Donald Walsch, Neale Donald Walsch
- The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets
by Peter D. Schiff, Peter D. Schiff
- Mr. Market Miscalculates
by James Grant, James Grant
- Job Hunting Online
by Mark Emery Bolles, Mark Emery Bolles, Richard N. Bolles, Richard Nelson Bolles