1-2-3 for Dummiesby Greg Harvey
Lotus 1-2-3 was one of the first and most popular spreadsheet programs to burst on the PC scene -- and over the years it just gets better and better. In 1-2-3 For Dummies (DOS Version), professional computer book author and trainer Greg Harvey offers all the practical, easy-to-understand tips and solutions you need to get the most out of your DOS version of 1-2-3, including Versions 2 through 2.4. Concise and entertaining explanations reveal . . .
- How to set up and install 1-2-3 -- and then customize it to suit your working style
- How to avoid losing any of the data you've painstakingly entered in your worksheets
- How to give your worksheets a professional flare
- How to print 1-2-3 worksheets or just sections of worksheets -- as well as how to squeeze that stray column or row back onto a single page
- How to enter formulas and make them easier for others to interpret by incorporating text labels
- How to transform dull data into engaging, informative charts
- And even how to use 1-2-3 spreadsheets as quick and effective databases.
Plus, to make using 1-2-3 even easier, 1-2-3 For Dummies (DOS Version) features a handy pull-out "cheat sheet" containing keyboard shortcuts and many other quick tips you'll refer to time and again.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews