10-20-30 Minutes to Learn Paper-Piecingby Jodie Davis
Now there's an easier way to piece intricate-looking quilts in minutes. In only 10, 20, or 30 minutes, you can learn to paper-piece quilt blocks for nine different and delightful quilting projects. This amazing get-started-now book takes you through the basics of paper-piecing and helps you quickly master the process step-by-step. Projects are ideal for all those fabric remnants. Each step includes estimated completion times.
- Paper-piecing is addictive because it's so quick and easy to get great results without intricate cutting or sewing
- 9 wall quilts and lap quilts, with 22 block designs by Jodie Davis and Company
- Quilt designs include Perpetual Motion, Ribbon Trail, Shirt and Tie, Spools, Birthday Party, Ghost Walk, and Waving Plumes
- Provides innovative pleating techniques for creating curves
- Leisure Arts, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.20(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >