10 Steps to Successfully Managing Recording Artists: A Guide to Effective Artist Managementby Cappriccieo M. Scates
10 Steps to Successfully Managing Recording Artists outlines the steps essential to effectively managing an artist. It should be choice reading for new and aspiring managers, as well as established and seasoned veteran managers. Artists and industry professionals alike can also use this book as a personal guide for reviewing and identifying the characteristics of a successful and competent manager.
- Over two decades of music entertainment experience
- Tour Manager--Surface (JVC) Japan Blue Note Tour
- Conference/Seminar Panelist--Jack the Rapper, Philadelphia Music Conference, Southeast Music and Entertainment Summit, Ear 2 Da Streets Music Conference, and Route One South Music Conference
- National Radio Promotions Ruffhouse/ Columbia Records
- Song Placement and A&R Consultation: Michael Jackson, Guy, Monifah, BlackStreet, and 702
- Provided Regional Radio, Retail, Club, Video, Street, and Lifestyle Promotional Services for: Warner Brothers, Sony/550, Universal, Motown, Atlantic, Death Row, and several others...
- 2003-2004 National Dean's List Award Winner
- 2004 National Registers Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
"Good management is important to sustaining and maintaining a long and successful career. This book captures key points that are essential and very useful to managers and artists who may be seeking or evaluating their management."
--Teddy Riley, recording artist/producer/songwriter (Michael Jackson, Bobby Brown, SWV, BlackStreet, Janet Jackson, Guy)
"This book contains very valuable information and I rate it high on the list of must reads for managers."
--Vincent Herbert, producer/songwriter (Dionne Warwick, Destiny's Child, Aaliyah, Toni Braxton, Babyface, Tatyana Ali)
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.30(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews