- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Among the 100 drawing ideas are:
• Drawing with a piece of charcoal held between the toes—to explore how limitations often bring out great creativity.
• Adopting a mouse's-eye view of a still life—an unusual twist on perspective drawing.
• Making a self-portrait that does not show the head but tells something significant about the artist through the depiction of other parts of the body—an original way of investigating "Who am I?"
• Constructing a figure from assembled objects and then drawing it—for those times when a live human model is unavailable.
• Creating a personal visual representation of the blues musical genre—to discover how one art form engenders another.