- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted June 22, 2013
It certainly has a lot of cocktail recipes... more than average apps of this type. However, there is a lot of room for improvement.
To the developer(s), here are some suggestions:
1) Make the default font bigger... or even better, adjustable, so the user can make it bigger. You'd only need to offer a few options (Small, med, large).
2) Offer EITHER the metric or American measurements, in a set up screen for example. It's confusing to see both in every recipe. But I appreciate that you have both for now (much better than metric only).
3) On the American measurements, ensure that it has Oz. or whatever. It's a bit confusing to see just "1/2" instead of "1/2 oz.".
4) On each recipe, you have something like "shooter" or "mixed drinks" or "non-alcoholic". Why not make that the default categories on the Home screen, instead of stuff like "Summer drinks"?
5) Make the "Favorites" one of the default folders on the front screen, instead of having to use the sub-menu.
6) When the user adds a Note to a recipe, display it on the screen with the rest of the ingredients, rather than having to go to the sub-menu. At the least, put a flag or something on the ingredients screen, so the user knows there is a Note attached.
7) Enhance the Search function to select on multiple values, like "rum + cream de cacao" so you can find recipes that have those ingredients.
8) Can you fix the font interpreter (or whatever it is)... it has stuff like "andamp;" when it wants to display an ampersand.
SUMMARY: as mentioned by the other reviewer, even though sometimes the directions are confusing, you can usually figure out what to use and how to mix it. And there is a wide variety.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted December 21, 2012