Make your children feel special by teaching them a "secret" their friends don't know. Cool moms go straight to the heart of whatever problem a child might encounter to solve it quickly and effectively, no nonsense, no fuss. And at the same time the child is learning a handy new skill, he or she is also learning a deeper life lesson about perseverance, patience, honesty, or courage.
Using Cool Mom secrets, you can teach a child . . .
- How to Use Chopsticks
- How to Throw a Spiral Pass
- How to See Better in the Dark
- How to Spin a Basketball on One Finger
- How to Make the World's Best Caramel Corn
- How to Cruise on a Skateboard
- How to Identify a Poisonous Spider
- How to Hang a Spoon on Your Nose
- How to Crack an Egg with One Hand
- How to Weigh a Cloud
. . . and 90 other ageless, practical lessons. Years later, whenever your child uses any of these skills, he or she will proudly say, "My mom taught me that." Now, is that cool, or what?