101 Things You Didn't Know About The Freemasons: Rites, Rituals, and the Ripper-All You Need to Know About This Secret Society!by Barb Karg, John K. Young
So how is it that this group is shrouded by mystery, myth, and
True: Freemasons are the longest lasting fraternal organization in the world. True: It's members include George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Charles Lindbergh, John Wayne, and Charles Darwin, men who have helped shape the world we live in today!
So how is it that this group is shrouded by mystery, myth, and murder?
101 Things You Didn't Know About the Freemasons examines this society and dispels the rumors, uncovers the truth, and brings to light such topics as:
- Masonic symbols, rites, and rituals
- Famous Freemasons and their contributions to art, literature, and science
- Alleged connections to Jack the Ripper, the KKK, and the Holy Grail
- Freemasons vs. the Catholic Church
- Freemasonry in today's society
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >