101 Tips on Selecting Your Engagement Ringby Krystal Sweetwater
Instead of traditional guides on diamonds with the standard textbook information, this book takes you on a fun journey to discovering your perfect engagement ring
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Perhaps you are planning on getting engaged or are already married and would like a new ring for an upcoming anniversary – whatever the reason, have fun shopping for your new treasure!
Instead of traditional guides on diamonds with the standard textbook information, this book takes you on a fun journey to discovering your perfect engagement ring – one that fits your personality.
In 101 Tips on Selecting Your Engagement Ring you will learn how to:
• Decide on a diamond size and shape
• Select a setting perfect for you
• Ask yourself questions during the shopping process
• Make small diamonds appear larger with simple tips and tricks
• Purchase a beautiful ring on a limited budget
• Take professional pictures of your diamond ring
• Keep your hands and nails beautiful
• And much, much more!
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 17 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >