12 Lead ECG for the Acute and Critical Care Providers / Edition 1by Bob Page
Pub. Date: 01/26/2005
Written by a paramedic with experience teaching at all levels (EMT-P, nurses, etc.)–this user-friendly text presents a practical, easy-to-understand system for 12-Lead ECG interpretation and assessment. Based on the nationally reknown 12-lead ECG workshop, "Multi-Lead Medics." A focus on the “need to know” information and a large number of practice cases–with over 400 actual 12-leads–provides students with the solid background and extensive hands-on practice that will help them gain confidence and build competence quickly.
Table of Contents
1. Lead Placement and Acquisition of the 12-Lead Electrocardiogram.
2. Understanding the 12-Lead ECG Printout.
3. Determining Axis and Hemiblock.
4. Understanding Bundle Branch Blocks.
5. Determining Patient Risk for Complete Heart Block.
6. Wide Complex Tachycardia.
7. Acute Myocardial Infarction Pathophysiology.
8. ECG Patterns of Infarction.
9. Locating the AMI: The Secondary Survey.
10. The 15-Lead ECG.
11. Left Bundle Branch Block and Acute MI.
12. Chamber Enlargement.
13. Electrolyte, Drug, and Other ECG Changes.
14. Putting It All Together.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Bob Page's book '12 Lead ECG for the Acute Care Provider' is an excellent book for healthcare providers! If you ever wanted a 12-Lead book that was able to take the difficulty out of learning - this is the only 12-Lead book you will need in your library!