- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1) God created everything.
2) God simply spoke things into existence.
3) In the beginning, the world was perfect.
4) The devil caused doubt and dissatisfaction.
5) Sin is destructive.
6) Sin separates humanity from God.
7) Man at his best is insignificant.
8) We are very important to God.
9) The blood of sacrifices covered sin.
10) No one fully obeyed the Law of Moses
11) God had a solution to sin.
12) Jesus’ life is a fact of history.
13) Jesus is a perfect representation of God.
14) Jesus’ blood completely cleanses us.
15) There’s infallible proof that Jesus lives!
16) Women were the first witnesses.
17) The Gospels were written to inspire faith.
18) God loved us at our worst.
19) Our sin is utterly gone.
20) God has adopted us.
21) Jesus literally lives in your heart.
22) Only Jesus can save us.
23) We can now live Moses’ law.
24) We must love and obey God.
25) We must love one another.
26) We love Jesus when we love others.
27) We must put ourselves in others’ shoes.
28) We must forgive others.
29) We need to stretch our love.
30) Jesus’ teachings are very simple.
31) Even God’s “foolish” ways are wise.
32) Christianity is a sane, reasonable faith.
33) Jesus’ resurrection is credible.
34) Luke accurately researched his gospel.
35) Christians are treasure seekers.
36) God’s Word is our spiritual food.
37) God’s Word gives us faith.
38) We need to check what the Bible says.
39) We don’t know better than the Bible.
40) The Holy Spirit helps us.
41) God’s Spirit gives us love.
42) The Holy Spirit gives us power.
43) The Spirit grows virtues in us.
44) Jesus’ mother gave good advice.
45) Obeying Jesus proves we love him.
46) We must lose our lives for Jesus.
47) We must be nonconformists.
48) Sins of omission are sins.
49) We will reap what we sow.
50) We must allow God to prune us.
51) We must get rid of our garbage.
52) God searches our hearts.
53) Living in love is being full of God.
54) Living God’s Word frees us.
55) God commands us not to gossip.
56) God commands us to be honest.
57) Shortchanging others is stealing.
58) We must return lost items.
59) We should be kind and affectionate.
60) Christians should be united.
61) God wants us to attend church.
62) Shameless self-promotion backfires.
63) Mere knowledge can bloat us.
64) We must avoid conceit.
65) We should desire to be great.
66) We can do nothing of ourselves.
67) It’s best to get angry slowly.
68) Arguing is often utterly pointless.
69) God hates evil thoughts.
70) Don’t seek revenge
71) Getting even messes things up.
72) Gloating over your enemy is self-defeating.
73) It pays to start the day with prayer.
74) Faithful, daily prayer is vital.
75) We must meditate on God.
76) God wants to answer our prayers.
77) We must pray within God’s will.
78) We must have faith when we pray.
79) When we obey, God answers prayer.
80) Jesus constantly prays for us.
81) God speaks through the Bible.
82) We must know what the Bible says.
83) We must not go to mediums.
84) We must listen to godly counselors.
85) God can reveal his will clearly.
86) The Bible commands us to work for a living.
87) God gives us power to earn money.
88) Wealth can be dangerous.
89) You must commit plans to God.
90) We must be committed to God.
91) Worldly gain is no gain at all.
92) God owns everything on earth.
93) God blesses us for giving to him.
94) God blesses all giving—great and small.
95) We must keep our promises.
96) God always repays his loans.
97) We should do good deeds.
98) Life is often hard for Christians.
99) Hard times won’t last forever.
100) Victory comes to those who persevere.
101) God gets good out of bad situations.
102) God corrects and trains us.
103) We must not give in to despair.
104) We need friends and to be friends.
105) Fear is not from God.
106) Faith can conquer fear.
107) Love kicks fear out the door.
108) Trust helps you sleep.
109) We must resist the devil.
110) God’s Word helps us overcome evil.
111) Satan constantly fights God’s will.
112) Spending time with God gives us strength.
113) God upholds the fallen.
114) Happiness strengthens us.
115) Jesus has power to heal.
116) Being sick is sometimes a good thing.
117) God helps the desperate and the distressed.
118) God delivers those who trust him.
119) God disposes of the wicked.
120) God foils the crafty.
121) God’s angels protect us.
122) God protects us every day.
123) God can do absolutely anything.
124) God can do what we can’t.
125) God makes weak people strong.
126) God doesn’t need big armies.
127) We should witness to others.
128) There’s no need to be ashamed of Jesus.
129) We must know what we believe.
130) You’re bound to have enemies.
131) Be glad if you’re persecuted.
132) We can endure hostility.
133) We can defeat ignorant, foolish men.
134) We must remember persecuted Christians.
135) Judgment is slow for a reason.
136) God doesn’t go by our schedule.
137) It’s worth waiting for God.
138) God can be trusted completely.
139) Give God all your worries.
140) God removes our anxiety.
141) God wants us to have fun.
142) It’s healthy to be happy.
143) We can be happy in hard times.
144) This world will end.
145) We’ll be transformed at the Rapture
146) Jesus will judge Christians.
147) Bad deeds will be burned up.
148) Happy days are coming to stay.
149) You’ll have your day in the sun.
150) Heaven is unimaginably wonderful.