- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Through 50 research-based recommendations and 100 teacher-tested instructional strategies any teacher can expand students intrinsic satisfaction in learning. There is a hardcover edition also available. The focus is on using the 150 strategies and ideas to increase studentsÕ intrinsic motivation, rather than relying on the reward/punishment extrinsic strategies typically used. For each strategy the author clearly defines the purpose, procedure, grade level, and content area of each strategy, then discusses variations for each strategy and shows how the strategies can be readily incorporated into your existing curriculum. The strategies focus on enhancing autonomy, increasing competence in all students, increasing belonging, enhancing self-esteem, and stimulating involvement and enjoyment with learning. K-12 Teachers. A Longwood Professional Book.
2. Strategies for Enhancing Student Autonomy.
3. Strategies for Enhancing Competence in All Students.
4. Strategies for Increasing Belonging and Relatedness.
5. Strategies for Enhancing Student Self-Esteem.
6. Strategies for Stimulating Student Involvement and Enjoyment with Learning.
References and Index.