2005 Intravenous Medications - CD-ROM PDA Software: A Handbook for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals / Edition 21by Betty L. Gahart
Pub. Date: 11/16/2004
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
With just a few taps of the stylus, users can have quick, convenient access to all the valuable information in 2005 Intravenous Medications, 21st Edition! Adaptable, convenient, and highly portable, 2005 Intravenous Medications on PDA includes all the information needed to deliver IV medications in a quick, accurate, and professional manner. Plus, this PDA software… See more details below
With just a few taps of the stylus, users can have quick, convenient access to all the valuable information in 2005 Intravenous Medications, 21st Edition! Adaptable, convenient, and highly portable, 2005 Intravenous Medications on PDA includes all the information needed to deliver IV medications in a quick, accurate, and professional manner. Plus, this PDA software contains a wealth of added functionality that makes pinpointing IV drug information easier and faster than ever. The software is available on CD-ROM or as a download from the Internet.
• More than 350 complete monographs for drugs administered intravenously.
• The bestselling, quick-reference, IV content.
• Solution compatibility guide.
• IV drug dilution and dosage schedules within appropriate monographs.
• Dose variants and special precautions for geriatric, neonatal, and pediatric patients.
• Multiple, extensive indexes by trade and generic drug names and drug categories.
• Drug pronunciation guide.
• FDA pregnancy categories.
• IV drug dosage calculators.
• Navigated using the MobiPocket ReaderPro, making it virtually platform-independent.
• Compatible with the PalmOS (3.5 and above), Windows CE (2.0 and above), Pocket PC, and BE-300 Cassiopeia handheld devices.
• The ReaderPro is small enough (max. size is 700KB) that it will not slow down even older devices, and it offers many useful built-in features, including full text search, annotation and highlighting capability, bookmarks with easy link-style navigation, adjustable font size, type, text alignment, and color, multiple indexes, removable memory card support, and a customizable toolbar.
• IV drugs recently approved by the FDA.
• More calculators.
• More links to cross-references.
• Hundreds of new and updated drug facts, including new dosage adjustments, indications, interactions, compatibilities, side effects, precautions, and additional disease-specific dosages.
The CD-ROM version of this handheld software is not Mac-compatible. All Mac users must purchase the downloadable version (ISBN 0-323-02691-5). See link to this product under "Companion Products".
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.30(w) x 7.48(h) x 0.57(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >