2007 Intravenous Medications - CD-ROM PDA Software Powered by Skyscape / Edition 23by Betty L. Gahart, Adrienne R. Nazareno
Pub. Date: 10/26/2006
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Powered by Skyscape, this software offers extensive cross-linking and search capabilities in addition to all the important information in the book. With just a few taps of the stylus, users can have quick, convenient access to all the valuable information in 2007 Intravenous Medications, 23rd Edition! It offers many useful, built-in features, including full text
Powered by Skyscape, this software offers extensive cross-linking and search capabilities in addition to all the important information in the book. With just a few taps of the stylus, users can have quick, convenient access to all the valuable information in 2007 Intravenous Medications, 23rd Edition! It offers many useful, built-in features, including full text search, annotation and highlighting capability, bookmarks with easy link-style navigation, adjustable font size, type, text alignment, and color, multiple indexes, removable memory card support, and a customizable toolbar.
• Skyscape's unique cross-linking functionality lets any Skyscape program automatically integrate with Skyscape's other programs, effectively allowing users to create fully personalized product suites from their favorite products.
• Nursing Drug Dosage Calculators provide quick, portable confirmation of key drug calculations.
• Organizes more than 350 generic intravenous drugs, including the most recently released IV drugs, in a comprehensive index that lets users access drug information quickly by generic or trade name.
• Provides comprehensive information for each drug in a format designed to facilitate quick and easy reference in the clinical setting.
• Includes extensively updated drug compatibility sections to facilitate safe administration of drug combinations.
• Highlights dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients in separate sections to provide age-specific dosing information.
• Lists all side effects, compatibilities, and incompatibilities in alphabetical order to assist in quick review of this information.
• Notes unlabeled drug uses, when applicable, to provide information on other possible uses of a specific drug.
• Compatible with the Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Pocket PC as well as numerous other operating systems.
• Now powered by Skyscape to offer complete, comprehensive cross-linking between all Skyscape products.
• Features detailed information on 8 recently approved IV drugs, plus hundreds of new and updated drug facts including new dosage adjustments, indications, interactions, side effects, precautions, and additional disease-specific dosages.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.56(w) x 7.58(h) x 0.62(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >