2007 Microsoft Office System Inside Outby Microsoft Corporation, John Pierce
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Office Access® 2007, Excel® 2007, Outlook® 2007, PowerPoint® 2007, and Word 2007. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle what’s new in your… See more details below
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Office Access® 2007, Excel® 2007, Outlook® 2007, PowerPoint® 2007, and Word 2007. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle what’s new in your favorite Microsoft Office programs—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Expertly manage your inbox, contacts, and business information
- Master sophisticated document-layout and formatting techniques
- Build spreadsheets to help you perform complex calculations and data analysis
- Design databases, build data-collection forms, and manipulate data
- Learn advanced techniques for creating charts and reports
- Create dynamic slides using themes, custom slide layouts, and special effects
- Explore Office Groove® 2007 and Windows® SharePoint® Services for powerful collaboration
- Configure security and privacy settings to help thwart worms, viruses, and malware
- Write macros using Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications and work with Office Open XML
- Fully searchable eBook—plus bonus chapters!
- 30+ sample files—spreadsheets, databases, code, and XML
- Resources for customizing, configuring, and troubleshooting programs
- Links to demos, webcasts, training courses, and blogs
- Visual references for finding commands in the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface
- Online resources for InfoPath® 2007, OneNote® 2007, Project 2007, and Visio® 2007
- Windows Vista® Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >