BEST RESOURCE AVAILABLE FOR GETTING YOUR FICTION PUBLISHED
For three decades, fiction writers have turned to Novel & Short Story Writer's Market to keep them up-to-date on the industry and help them get published. Whatever your genre or form, the 2010 edition of Novel & Short Story Writer's Market tells you who to contact and what to send them. In this edition you'll find:
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for 1,200 book publishers, magazines and journals, literary agents, contests and conferences.
- News with novelists such as Gregory Frost, Jonathan Mayberry, Carolyn Hart, Chelsea Cain, Mary Rosenblum, Brian Evenson and Patricia Briggs, plus interviews with four debut authors who share their stories and offer advice.
- Nearly 200 pages of informative and inspirational articles on the craft and business of fiction, including pieces on a writing humor, satire, unsympathetic characters, and genre fiction; tips from editors and authors on how to get published; exercises to improve your craft; and more.
- Features devoted to genre writing including romance, mystery, and speculative fiction.
- And new this year: access to all Novel & Short Story Writer's Market listings in a searchable online database!