2010 Physicians' Desk Reference / Edition 64by Staff of Physicians' Desk Reference
Pub. Date: 11/30/2009
Publisher: Physicians Desk Reference Inc
This years's edition/i>/i>/i>
The 2010 PDR® is the 64th edition, of the Physicians' Desk Reference, providing the most accurate FDA-regulated informaiton on more than 2,400 prescription drugs. PDR contains full label information on the most commonly prescribed drugs, hundreds of full-size and full-color photographs, warning and drug interactions.
This years's edition features:
- Comprehensive indexing (by manufacturer, brand/generic name, therapeutic category, generic/index)
- New drug information (approved in 2009)
- Color images of medications
- Full prescribing informaiton, including pharmacokinetics and mechanism of action, indications & contraindications, trials data, side effects, warnings, and precautions
- and much more...
Found in virtually every physicians' office, pharmacy, clinic, and library, PDR is the most authoritative source of FDA-regulated information on prescription drugs available! No medical reference is more current, more user-friendly, or more recognized and respected.
- Physicians Desk Reference Inc
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.40(w) x 11.80(h) x 3.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >