Passive income, Internet marketing, product creation... which ideas will you read?
Is it possible to:
- Create a nation wide team of mock job interviewers for just $20?
- Turn your pet into an Internet phenomenon?
- Teach people what you know - using nothing but free software?
Yes it is, and much more. This is not just another business book.
The 2011 Internet Business Ideas Book is the result of a global collaboration between 12 business bloggers from 7 different countries around the world. It contains the hard-earned wisdom from over 50 years in business, dozens of revenue generating websites, and thousands of hours of monetization experimentation. From college students in Australia to retired men and women in the United Kingdom, from USA to Finland - we've heard the same life-changing question over and over again:
"I want to start an Internet business but I don't know what to do or how to begin?"
Thousands of collaborative hours later, this book contains the answers for anyone.
SPECIAL BONUS - Unlimited access to exclusive resources - coupons, themes, links and more!
YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 15 minutes each):
- How to setup and connect social networking profiles for businesses
- How to answer readers questions for cash
- How to earn affiliate income using nothing but articles
- How to teach aspiring bloggers while building your passive income
- How to dine out every day of the month, for free
- How to profit from bloggers that produce videos
- How to tie together mobile apps, a website and termite exterminators
- How to help small business promote their blogs
- How to find drop shippers and setup a e-commerce site using open-source software
- How to pay for a weekend stay with just one website
... and that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 35 ideas covered, all with real-world marketing concepts, sample domain names and more. You don't need more schooling or more time - you need to take massive action on a creative idea that makes sense and works for you.
That's exactly what the 2011 Internet Business Ideas Book delivers.
Ian & Amy Anderson are a married couple living in Fort Myers, Florida USA. With over 12 years of combined internet experience - their unique insights and easy to read style makes the 2011 Internet Business Ideas Book a must read!