2012 Photographer's Marketby Mary Burzlaff Bostic
For more than three decades, photographers have trusted Photographer’s Market as a resource for helping them grow their businesses. Now Photographer’s Market has improved upon this history to provide a comprehensive and 100% up-to-date listing of every/i>/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
FULLY UPDATED WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO FIND BUYERS FOR YOUR PHOTOS
For more than three decades, photographers have trusted Photographer’s Market as a resource for helping them grow their businesses. Now Photographer’s Market has improved upon this history to provide a comprehensive and 100% up-to-date listing of every must-have market for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified market listings, the 2012 Photographer’s Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, (a $40 value!) where you can search listings, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription included with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- NEW! Special features on selling more photography in 2012, secrets to social media success, exploring new niches, bringing new life to an old business, generating referrals and managing your clients
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including sports photographer Rick Wilson, fine art photographer Kathleen McFadden, wedding photographer Marissa Bowers and Harley-Davidson’s chief photographer Brad Chaney
- NEW! Q&As with tips and advice from photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs as well as tips for maximizing art fair success
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the ebook version of this title.
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 4 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I recommend this book for anyone pursuing photography and certainly for anyone currently in the field. Full of great articles and tips but most important, full of crucial contact information showing you how and where to get your photography sold or displayed. Really...a MUST-HAVE for all serious photographers!