- THE BLACK KEYS "Lonely Boy"
- KELLY CLARKSON "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"
- TAYLOR SWIFT "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- GOTYE "Somebody That I Used To Know” (feat. Kimbra)
- KATY PERRY "Wide Awake"
- FUN. FEAT. JANELLE MONÁE "We Are Young"
- FLORENCE + THE MACHINE "Shake It Out"
- P!NK "Try"
- MAROON 5 FEAT. WIZ KHALIFA "Payphone"
- CARLY RAE JEPSEN "Call Me Maybe"
- MIGUEL "Adorn"
- ED SHEERAN "The A Team"
- HUNTER HAYES "Wanted"
- THE LUMINEERS "Ho Hey"
- ALABAMA SHAKES "Hold On"
- MUMFORD & SONS "I Will Wait"
- FRANK OCEAN "Pyramids"
- BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN "We Take Care Of Our Own"
- JACK WHITE "Freedom At 21"
- MUSE "Madness"
- COLDPLAY "Charlie Brown"
- ADELE "Set Fire To The Rain" (Live At The Royal Albert Hall)
2013 Grammy Nominees
A 22-track summary of recordings nominated for the 2013 Grammy awards, this was released a couple weeks prior to the ceremony and doubles as a decent sampling of 2012's popular music. Two of the inclusions -- the Black Keys' "Lonely Boy" and Fun.'s "We Are Young" -- are connected to nominations in five categories, while several others are up for multiple awards. Each nominee in the Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist categories (aka "the big four") is represented, making this a handy entry point and an accurate snapshot. Unfortunately, Frank Ocean's ten-minute "Pyramids" is edited here to four minutes for the sake of space; it's odd that "Thinkin' Bout You," a Top 40 hit of typical single length, wasn't included instead.
- Release Date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews