Marie D. Jones is the coauthor of Supervolcano: The Catastrophic Event That Changed the Course of Human History and PSIence: How New Discoveries in Quantum Physics and New Science May Explain the Existence of Paranormal Phenomena. She is a widely published writer with hundreds of credits, including dozens of inspirational gift books and five Chicken Soup for the Soul books. She is also a licensed New Thought Minister and spiritual counselor with a background in metaphysical studies. She has appeared on numerous radio shows including Coast to Coast A.M.
2013: Envisioning the World After the Events of 2012by Marie D. Jones
The 5,125-yearlong Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012, which many claim portends a massive global transformation. Some dread its arrival, believing it will be the beginning of the end. Others await it with delicious anticipation, expecting it to be the catalyst for a quantum leap of consciousness, the dawning of a true New Age. Others wonder if anything at
The 5,125-yearlong Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012, which many claim portends a massive global transformation. Some dread its arrival, believing it will be the beginning of the end. Others await it with delicious anticipation, expecting it to be the catalyst for a quantum leap of consciousness, the dawning of a true New Age. Others wonder if anything at all will occur-remember Y2K?
2013: The End of Days or a New Beginning? examines all of the popular myths, prophecies, and predictions circulating about 2012, including the Mayan teachings of time acceleration and global awakening on a consciousness level. Furthermore it takes an in-depth look at lesser-known predictions and prophecies, and at the more scientific and reality-based challenges we will face.
Some of the questions this book explores include:
• Will cosmic and earthly chaos disrupt our lives with destructive sunspot cycles, volcanic super-eruptions, monster storms, mass extinctions, and asteroid threats?
• Will huge leaps in technology create bionic humans, computers that think, and an end to all disease-possibly even death itself?
• Will economic and geopolitical powers shift out of the West and into the "the New Eurasia," with new wars being fought over dwindling resources as global warming takes its toll?
• Will this be the evolution revolution of human consciousness-or the final countdown that leads to Armageddon itself?
• Will it be the apocalypse so many have feared-or the rebirth of the world and the transformation of humanity?
There is much, much more to the 2012 enigma than just an ancient calendar, and 2013: The End of Days or a NewBeginning? will prove it.
- Career Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.06(w) x 8.88(h) x 0.67(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
You have to read this book very interesting.On this book you will learn what going on this planet ,past ,present, future.
The author writes in a very informative fashion in that she touches on many topics. She doesn't write in detail on any one area, but is careful to give web sites and book references to all that she speaks on. The book is good in that it is not your typical "doom and gloom" style that so many other writers are focusing on for 2012. It is more like her own "soap box" for telling us about how regardless of your own personal thoughts on the end of the world in 2012, we are destroying our world by horrid misuse. If you are looking for sensationalism on 2012, look elsewhere. If you truly want to see what part you play and perhaps how you can participate in stopping the earth's destruction; then this is the book you want.