Read an Excerpt
The nation’s savviest sex educator -- whose books top 325,000 copies in print -- delivers a daily dose of passionate advice for lovers.
Lou Paget’s sophisticated yet sizzling approach to sexuality has made her books and workshops phenomenally popular around the world. Whereas her other books were about seduction, 365 Days of Sensational Sex is about sustaining passion in a relationship. She provides both men and women with refreshing essays on:
• Creating a sexual atmosphere in your relationship, from turning your bedroom into a sanctuary for sex to letting your partner know you find them irresistible, to turning almost any place into a venue for a sexual encounter.
• The link between healthy relationships and a healthy sex life.
• Secrets and advice on maintaining an attitude towards sex that is open and curious and committed to passion -- forever.
• A collection of Lou Paget’s “classics” -- her most popular techniques for hot foreplay, pleasing each other in various positions and trying something new.
• The most popular types of sexual fantasy and how to ask for one you want.
• Frequently asked questions and Paget’s best research and unknown sexual tidbits.
Dozens of line drawings enhance the pages, and the book’s one-a-day format makes it perfect for every couple seeking to stay energized years after the thrill of that initial seduction. A complete treat, 365 Days of Sensational Sex will inspire lovers for the long term.
Author Biography: Sexuality researcher and educator Lou Paget is the bestselling author of three previous sex guides: How to Be a Great Lover, How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure, and The Big O. Her sold-out Sexuality Seminars are taught throughout North America and Europe, and her advice appears frequently in the media. She lives in Los Angeles.