- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
40. Health Benefits of Frequent Sex
Did you know of the many benefits of having sex with your partner? Are you aware of how frequent of regular sex enhances the overall health of your body? Consider these physiological benefits of regular sexual activity:
- enhances your immune system
- heightens mental acuity
- burns calories
- tones muscles
- strengthens the cardiovascular system
- fine tunes your metabolism
- decreases the aging factors
(sources include: Dr. Paul Pearsall's Superimmunity and Dr. David Weeks's Secrets of the Super Young.)
202. Eat Cake
Or eat other aphrodisiacal foods of your choice. Here are some standard foods that we associate with erotic or aphrodisiacal appeal: artichokes, oysters, and chocolate. But consider expanding your pantry with these foods, in these ways:
- Eat mangoes while naked in bed. They're juicy, so be prepared to lick each other clean.
- Treat her to a lollipop. You like the way she tastes, so why not place the lollipop inside her mouth and then you lick the pop.
- Feed each other any finger food you desire, from Doritos laden with salsato gold-dusted truffles.
- Spoon berries and cream into each other's mouth, using the spoon or your fingers to trace the cream around each other's bodies.
- Drizzle honey or chocolate or, my favorite, caramel all over each other and then lick it off.
- Pour brandy (or your liqueur of choice) in each other's belly buttons and suck it out.
Excerpted from 365 Days of Sensational Sex by Lou Paget Copyright © 2003 by Lou Paget. Excerpted by permission.
All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Excerpts are provided by Dial-A-Book Inc. solely for the personal use of visitors to this web site.
|How to Be a Great Lover in Attitude|
|How to Be a Great Lover in Behavior|
|The Great Lover Playbook of Tips and Techniques|
|The Classics: Moves, Positions, and More from My Archives|
|How to Be a Great Lover in Fantasy|
|Frequently Asked Questions and Other New Information on the Sexual Frontier|