3ds Max 2008 Bibleby Kelly L. Murdock
Open this book to any page, and you'll quickly see why the 3ds Max Bible is a perennial favorite of 3ds Max artists. Whether you're a beginner looking for a quick start or an expert exploring the very latest advanced features, it's all here. You'll find pages of professional tips, loads of advice, and more than 150/b>
The 3ds Max reference 3D designers choose
Open this book to any page, and you'll quickly see why the 3ds Max Bible is a perennial favorite of 3ds Max artists. Whether you're a beginner looking for a quick start or an expert exploring the very latest advanced features, it's all here. You'll find pages of professional tips, loads of advice, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials guaranteed to jump-start your creativity. This is the 3ds Max book you need to succeed.
- Make global changes to multiple objects with Scene Explorer
- Build MAXScripts more quickly with the new MAXScript ProEditor
- Stream and focus light through a window with the Sky Portal
- Create compelling characters using enhanced Biped tools
- Learn to reference, select, clone, group, link, and transform objects
- Discover new keyboard shortcuts for speed modeling
What's on the DVD?
You'll find before-and-after example files for every tutorial in the book. The DVD also includes:
- Unique models and textures you can customize for your own designs
- 3ds Max 2008 trial version
- A searchable full-color PDF of the book
Also in the Book
- A 16-page full-color insert will inspire you with a selection of cutting-edge work done by 3ds Max artists
Meet the Author
With a background in engineering and computer graphics, Kelly has been all over the 3D industry and still finds it fascinating. He’s used high-level CAD workstations for product design and analysis, completed several large-scale visualization projects, created 3D models for feature films and games, worked as a freelance 3D artist, and even done some 3D programming. Kelly’s been using 3D Studio since version 3 for DOS. Kelly has also branched into training others in 3D technologies. He teaches at the local university and is a frequent speaker at various conferences.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >