5 Minute Pediatric Consult / Edition 2by M. William Schwartz, David F. Friedman, Louis M. Bell, Peter M. Bingham
Pub. Date: 07/28/2000
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Now in its revised, updated Second Edition, this best-selling reference is designed for quick consultation on problems seen in infants, children, and adolescents. More than 500 problems are covered in the fast-access two-page outline format that makes the 5 Minute Consult volumes so popular among busy clinicians. The book is organized into five sections--chief complaints, diseases, syndromes, physical findings, and tables. One-third of the topics are new or significantly rewritten. Over 100 tables, many of them new to this edition, provide quick access to developmental milestones, lab values, differential diagnoses, and many other important topics.
- Famous two-page layout provides an instant overview on more than 425 medical/surgical problems.
- Topics are arranged alphabetically, so you can turn to peerless commentary on basics, diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and miscellaneous considerations.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- One-third of the topics are new or significantly rewritten
- New sections include: cardiology laboratory surgical glossaries, laboratory values, and herbal treatments
- Lots of new tables provide quick access to developmental milestones, lab values, differential diagnoses, and more.
Table of Contents
- Infectious Diseases
- Renal and Urological
- Metabolic and Endocrinological
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >