For the more than one million students taking the AP exams each year
- Boxed quotes offering advice from students who have aced the exams and from AP teachers and college professors
- Sample tests that closely simulate real exams
- Review material based on the contents of the most recent tests
- Icons highlighting important facts, vocabulary, and frequently asked questions
- Websites and links to valuable online test resources, along with author e-mail addresses for students with follow-up questions
- Authors who are either AP course instructors or exam developers
Greg Jacobs teaches both the B and C levels of AP physics at Woodberry Forest School, in central Virginia. He is also a reader and consultant for the College Board's AP physics program.
Joshua Shulman aced both the AP Physics B and AP Physics C exams in high school and was chosen as a semifinalist in the selection of the U.S. Physics Team.