- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"Applying the lively techniques in this book will make anyone's digital camera a more productive tool."
-Al Francekevich, professional photographer, on the first edition
Your digital camera is an amazing and versatile creative tool, with features and capabilities you probably haven't even explored-until now. Here are step-by-step instructions for 50 hot new techniques that take advantage of all the latest camera features, fully illustrated with stunning color photos taken by the author. No matter what type of digital camera you have, this book will help you create more professional pictures.
Your guide to amazing results with your digital camera
* Select the right shooting mode and change critical settings in seconds
* Use exposure and focal length to get sharper photos
* Shoot fantastic candid, nature, and pet pictures
* Learn the secrets of shooting dramatic skyscapes and urban landscapes
* Plan shots for creative digital manipulation
* Download and print your photos or share them on the Web
* Create a photographic essay or convert color shots to artsyblack-and-white
Chapter 1: Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera.
Chapter 2: Taking Better Photographs.
Chapter 3: Using Advanced Features.
Chapter 4: Increasing the Quality of Your Photos.
Chapter 5: Taking Pictures of People and Pets.
Chapter 6: Photographing Nature.
Chapter 7: “Scape” Photography.
Chapter 8: Creative and Alternative Photography.
Chapter 9: Displaying and Taking Care of Your Digital Images.
Chapter 10: Becoming a Better Photographer.
About the Author.
Posted February 3, 2010
No text was provided for this review.