- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: FORT MYERS, FL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* This unique book covers the latest release of Final Cut Pro, Apple's professional digital video editor
* Presents 50 powerful but easy effects that creative professionals and amateurs alike can achieve almost instantly
* In-depth explanations and instructions allow readers to apply the techniques easily to their own videos
* Includes masking techniques, creative use of colors and special effects, professional titling and rolling credit techniques, film-grain simulations, and more
* CD-ROM contains all the video clips from the book, tryouts, and valuable utilities The 50 Fast series shows readers how to get amazing, cutting-edge results with today's leading graphics, Web design, and digital video software. Each lavishly illustrated book delivers 50 step-by-step tricks of the trade that are easy to learn and impressive to look at, along with a CD-ROM with before-and-after examples and tryout software.
Chapter 1: Getting Ready: Preparing Your Video Clips.
Chapter 2: Techniques for Improving Your Video Picture.
Chapter 3: Time and Speed Effects.
Chapter 4: Layers and Superimposition.
Chapter 5: Superimposing Special Effects.
Chapter 6: Advanced Matte Effects.
Chapter 7: More Advanced Matte Effects.
Chapter 8: Advanced Text and Tilting Techniques.
Appendix: What’s on the CD-ROM.
About the Author.
End-User License Agreement.