Make them for family and friends or start your own business.
Gifts - craft sales or just for your own pleasure!
Home Made Toiletries & Craft Ideas!
You can save money & at the same time know exactly what your bath & beauty products contain by making your own with the simple recipes contained in ...
Why take chances with your beauty care when you can easily and quickly make your own products & know that your not getting a product with harsh chemicals & unknown ingredients?
Pamper yourself! You're worth it! Below is an example recipe:
Bath Bombs / Bath Fizzies
* 2 tbs citric acid
* 2 tbs cornstarch
* 1/4 cup baking soda
* 3 tbs coconut oil
* 1/4 tsp fragrance oil
* 3-6 drops of food coloring
* paper candy cups
* Place all of the dry ingredients (first 3) into a bowl and mix well.
* Place coconut oil into a small glass bowl and add fragrance and food coloring.
* Slowly add oil mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
* Scoop up small amounts of the mixture and shape into 1" balls.
* Let the balls rest on a sheet of waxed paper for about 2 to 3 hours,
* then place each ball into a candy cup to let dry and harden for 24 to 48 hours.
* Store bombs in a closed, airtight container.
* To use, drop 1 to 3 bombs into warm bath water.
This eBook contains various relaxing bath and beauty recipes including:
Body Soaps & Scrubs
Perfumes & Body Sprays
Lotions - Creams & Toners
Facial Soaps - Cleansers & Masks
Injuries & Sore Muscles
Apple Tart Soap
Earth Angel Bath Crystals
Lavender Citrus Soap
Oatmeal Milk Bath
Peaches and Cream Soap
Insect Repellant Cream
Plus hundreds more....
If you want to make bath & beauty products yourself using natural ingredients then you need 504 Bath and Beauty Recipes