Following up his hit 505 Unbelievably Stupid Web Pages, Dan Crowley again takes on the Web's weirdest and wildest in 505 Weirdest Online Stores.
This is the ultimate guide to the Internet's strangest stores, where you can spend your time and money in pursuit of dehydrated water, duct tape fashion and a corporate hairball. For all those who love eBay but are tired of products that have actual uses, check out these sites:
- The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation (goat-trauma.org)
- Political Talking Action Figures (prankplace.com/politics.htm)
- Lunar Land Owner (lunarlandowner.com)
- Air Sickness Bags (airsicknessbags.com)
- Michael Jackson Artwork (helenakadlcikova.com/michael_jackson.htm)
Dan Crowley is an eighteen-year-old, honor-roll high school student who loves video games, reading, writing, and, of course, Internet surfing. Dan lives in Wisconsin with his mom and dad, two sisters, and a cute little puppy names Marnie. Dan is the author of the smash hit 505 Unbelievably Stupid Web Pages. Since childhood, Dan has frequently written fictional stories for fun.