It's that time of the year again! Time to get out the tree, stockings and mistletoe! Don't know where to begin?
51 Christmas Decorating Ideas can help!
Did you know...
* Just a roll of foil can bring Christmas dazzle all around your home
* You can give breath the Christmas life into old candles with just ribbons and glitter
* You can make a beautiful Christmas centerpiece with just one glass bowl
* You can do a lot more with bulb decorations than hang them on your tree
* There are lots of uses for old Christmas cards
Find all these ideas and more by grabbing your copy Of 51 Christmas Decorating Ideas -- Today!
1. Have More Than One
If you have room in your house, it's fun to put smaller trees in other rooms. A smaller tree in the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom can really unify your home. If you don't want to buy more trees, you can just save some branches from your big tree and put them in a flowerpot or decorated coffee can. Hang ornaments on the branches, and you instantly have a mini Christmas tree.
2. The More Decorations the Better
There's no such thing as too many decorations on your tree. If your ornaments are carefully selected and evenly spaced, the more decorated the better looking the tree.
3. Silk Flowers
Silk flowers are a great way to add color and beauty to your tree. You can choose different colors, or make them all white for a beautiful snowy effect.