52 Sales Management Tips: The Sales Managers' Success Guideby Steven Rosen
This book is designed for sales managers who struggle within a corporate environment that doesn’t always support them or their development needs. Whether you are a sales executive, senior sales leader or a new, experienced or aspiring sales manager I’m confident you will find this book to be a valuable guide to consult whenever you are experiencing… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
This book is designed for sales managers who struggle within a corporate environment that doesn’t always support them or their development needs. Whether you are a sales executive, senior sales leader or a new, experienced or aspiring sales manager I’m confident you will find this book to be a valuable guide to consult whenever you are experiencing problems.
Front line sales managers are facing unprecedented change. Managers are dealing with increased demands to do more with less and are still expected to drive sales performance. With little support from the next-line of sales management and a lack of relevant courses and ongoing development you may feel stretched to the limit.
Your role is paramount to the success of your organization. Front line sales managers are the key to unlocking the potential of the sales force and driving sales performance.
1. The #1 performance factor for sales people is the quality of their manager. A high quality manger has far greater impact on performance than skills training or compensation.
2. The #1 manager activity associated with rep success is coaching. Coaching is the single most impactful activity that front lines sales managers perform. Studies show that effectual coaching can impact sales performance by as much as 20%!
3. The #1 reason why top performing sales reps leave an organization is their relationship with their manager. Great front line sales managers do a better job retaining top performing sales people than mediocre managers.
Most CEO’s recognise the upside of coaching and yet are still reluctant to embrace change. The fact is, most organizations don’t invest sufficient funds to support the growth and development of their front line sales managers. As a result, corporations are not reaping the true value from their investments in sales forces and the numbers continue to decline.
I have coached dozens of front line sales managers and have seen firsthand, the impact they can have on performance if given proper support and development.
Overworked and under-supported front line sales managers are desperately looking for resources to improve their performance. This book was written for sales managers who understand the need to develop themselves. They have figured out that they must take charge of their own success. For this book, I distilled over 20 years of my sales management, sales executive and sales executive coaching insights into one simple reference guide. I am always amazed at the positive reaction I continually receive when I share these tips with the sales leaders that I coach. Once you begin, you will immediately begin to benefit from my experience coaching mediocre managers into “star sales leaders.” You, yourself will become a sales leader to follow.
- Star Solutions That Achieve Results Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 407 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >