The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
550 AP World History Practice Questionsby Princeton Review
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP World History Practice/b>
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP World History score with 550 extra practice questions and answers. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP World History Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips and strategies for tackling the AP World History Exam, tons of material to show you what to expect on the test, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 1 comprehensive practice test
• Over 400 additional practice questions
• Step-by-step techniques for both multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Practice drills for each tested era: 8000 BCE to 600 BCE; 600 BCE to 600 CE; 600 CE to 1450; 1450 to 1750; 1750 to 1900; and 1900 to the present
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
• Engaging guidance to help you critically assess your progress
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >