- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Want the world to know who you are, what your company offers, or the urgency of your cause? With the popularity of the Internet, it's never been easier for an ordinary Jane or Joe to use publicity to spread the word. Whether you want to attract new business, establish yourself as an expert, build your company's reputation, or introduce a new concept to the community, free publicity is the cheapest, most credible way to do it.
This thoroughly updated edition of 6 Steps to Free Publicity includes detailed tips and techniques for utilizing 21st century grassroots publicity techniques-from blogs and social media to viral videos and podcasting-along with the basics of earning ink or air time. It also covers:
• Getting started-how to overcome fears, feel comfortable with fame, and think up newsworthy publicity angles.
• How to write tip sheets, pitch letters, articles, and news releases that roll out your message and keep you in people's minds and files.
• How to perform on radio, TV, or the Web like a pro.
• Publicity writing tips that ensure you'll be easily found online through search engines.
• Strategies for building an audience of fervent fans online or within a geographical or special-interest community.