- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This full-color hands-on guide book has been enhanced to make learning even easier by offering more detailed lab setup instructions, expanded chapter summaries, and new practice exams that will reinforce the skills learned. Benefits:
• Engaging new full color interior design.
• Maps completely to the objectives for MCSE/MCSA Exam #70-270.
• Updated to include detailed lab setup instructions, expanded chapter summaries, and two new fifty-question Practice Exams.
• Reinforces skills as they are learned with extensive Review Questions, hands-on Activities, and Case Projects in each chapter.
• Includes free CoursePrep test preparation software on CD-ROM to help students practice for exam day.
1. Introduction to Windows XP Professional 2. Installing Windows XP Professional 3. Using the System Utilities 4. Managing Windows XP File Systems and Storage 5. Users, Groups, Profiles, and Policies 6. Windows XP Security and Access Controls 7. Windows XP Network Protocols 8. Internetworking with Remote Access 9. Printing and Faxing 10. Performance Tuning 11. Windows XP Professional Application Support 12. Working with the Windows XP Registry 13. Booting Windows XP 14. Windows XP Professional Fault Tolerance 15. Troubleshooting Windows XP Appendices A: Expanded Exam Objectives Grid with Chapter and Section Coverage B: Exam Objectives Tracking for MCSE Certification Exam #70-270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional C: Detailed Lab Setup Guide D: Expanded Chapter Summaries New Tear-Out Practice Exam