8 FREE BOOKS + BOW WOW, MEOW (Children's Picture Books)by Ellin G. Wood
1. Rhyme Time With Dinosaurs: (A Fun and Colorful Rhyming Children Picture Book about Dinosaurs. Children can learn about different
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
We hope that you enjoy these fun 9 Books (Every page is illustrated with fun pictures--there are over 300 illustrated pictures). Will keep your children busy for hours! The 9 Children's Picture Books included in this package are:
1. Rhyme Time With Dinosaurs: (A Fun and Colorful Rhyming Children Picture Book about Dinosaurs. Children can learn about different types of dinosaurs but have fun doing it. All done with rhymes and colorful illustrations).
2. Hiss Hiss, Who Who: (What does an owl say? An owl says WHO WHO! What does a snake say? A snake says HISS HISS. HISS HISS, WHO WHO!
3. Polly's Adventure at School: (Good book for beginner readers and has fun pictures and illustrations. Children learn a valuable lesson).
4. Green Squirrel in a Truck: (Orange Cow, Purple Duck, Green Squirrel in a Truck. Fun rhymes and animals doing silly things).
1. Bow Wow, Meow
2. My First Spanish Picture Book
3. Blast Off!
4. Dilly and the Fun Volcano
5. Ranger Rick Went on a Hike
- BN ID:
- Tradewind Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 11 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
- Age Range:
- Up to 2 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Fun book for my children. We have lots of stories for bedtime.
Lots of cute stories to keep my daughter and son busy!
Very cute and fun!
They should make free kid stories or make them better
This book is sad
Horribly formatted, this looks like someone decided to take a clip art collection and use it to make bad children's books. The rhymes had no meter, and were horribly forced. If this was actually WRITTEN by children, it is a good first attempt,for say, a first-or-second year student, but maybe you should have your teacher edit a little before you publish.
Cheap and boring. The table of contents is poorly designed.