8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems / Edition 1by Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Gillispie Mazidi, Janice gillispe Mazidi
Pub. Date: 11/11/1999
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This book uses a step-by-step approach to teach the fundamentals of assembly language programming and interfacing of the 8051 microcontroller. Simple, concise examples are utilized to show what action each instruction performs, then a sample is provided to show its application. For anyone interested in learning about the 8051 microcontroller.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.30(d)
Table of Contents
1. The 8051 Microcontrollers.
2. 8051 Assembly Language Programming.
3. Jump, Loop, and Call Instructions.
4. I/O Ports Programming.
5. 8051 Addressing Modes.
6. Arithmetic Instructions and Programs.
7. Logic Instructions and Programs.
8. Single-Bit Instructions and Programming.
9. Timer/Counter Programming in the 8051.
10. 8051 Serial Communication.
11. Interrupts Programming.
12. Real World Interfacing I: LCD, ADC, and Sensors.
13. Real World Interfacing II: Stepper Motor, Keyboard, DAC.
14. 8051/31 Interfacing to External Memory.
15. 8031/51 Interfacing to the 8255.
Appendix A: 8051 Instructions, Timing, and Registers.
Appendix B: 8051-Based Systems: Wire-Wrapping and Testing.
Appendix C: IC Technology and System Design Issues.
Appendix D: Flowcharts and Pseudocode.
Appendix E: 8051 Primer for x86 Programmers.
Appendix F: ASCII Codes.
Appendix G: Assemblers, Development Resources, and Suppliers.
Appendix H: Data Sheets.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
If you want to pop the hood and really get into the basics of the 8051 this is the book. Very well written with thorough examples, the 'Masters and Johnson' of the 8051. I have purchased many other 8051 books but wish I had begun with this one.