I am a happily married 37 year old living with my wife, best friend, and soul mate Tina in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. We are joined by our three children, Tyler, Christopher, and Elizabeth. Being involved with a number of retail and online businesses has provided to me a great deal of knowledge on how to start up, run, and operate them successfully. After selling online for 15 years, I felt the need to write down my knowledge. With this new found direction I wrote my first book "90 Days To Online Success by Selling on eBay & Amazon Part Time". My personal hobbies include traveling with my family, BBQ cooking, and playing poker.
Part Time Selling: 90 Days To Online Success by Selling on eBay & Amazonby Jason Guarino
By following the guidelines in this
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn how to SOURCE PRODUCT the professional way. This is the same way the best online sellers do it. Do you really think Titanium and Diamond Powersellers on eBay subscribe to a "wholesale list" or use "drop shipping?" NO WAY! Learn how to build practical relationships with vendors for your product the professional way.
By following the guidelines in this book you can reach the eBay Top Rated Seller Status & Amazon Featured Merchant status within 90 days and STAY THERE. Ever ask yourself how online sellers source product to sell on eBay & Amazon? Wonder how they can build excellent reputations and maintain growth year after year? Read on......
This book not only discusses proper management of your online business but covers key
aspects about building a recognizable brand name. Branding your online image to match a specific product type is THE KEY to long term success. When customers want to buy what you are selling, you can learn how to get them to associate your business with that product.
This book is a great guide for understanding what you need to do to become an ONLINE SELLING PRO step by step.
<b>Who is this book for? Any online or potential online seller that...</b>
• Have asked themselves Where do I Find Product to Resell on eBay & Amazon?
• Wants to understand what is involved with sourcing product to buy and then resell them on eBay and Amazon
• Wants to understand how to deal with domestic, international, and surplus product sources
• Wants to become an eBay Top Rated Seller
• Wants to become an Amazon Featured Merchant
<b>It also covers </b>
• Those that need help to fine tune their online selling skills and customer management
• Improving their online corporate branding & image
• Understanding how to deal with troublesome competitors
• Understanding what eBay & Amazon wants from its sellers in terms of your customer service to reach the eBay Top Rated Seller and Amazon Featured Merchant Status
• Understanding how to maintain your eBay Top Rated Seller and Amazon Featured Merchant Status
• Setting up your eBay & Amazon accounts name and structure
• Proper listing design within eBay that is expected from their Top Rated Sellers
<b>What are the benefits of being an eBay Top Rated Seller or Amazon Featured Merchant?</b>
• More sales. You get better exposure when someone searches for what you are selling.
• Discounts on your fees with eBay
• A recognizable badge with eBay and prominent position with Amazon when buyers are looking at the product you are selling
• More respect in the online selling community
• Improved branding of your image ( customer perspective) and increased confidence in doing business with you
<b>Table of Contents</b>
<b>Section 1 - Introduction and Understanding What Is Involved</b>
• What does this book offer?
• Why sell online?
• Where will you be selling?
• Your time line of success
<b>Section 2 - Sourcing and Pricing Product</b>
• Product sourcing
• Deciding what to sell
• Drop shipping
• Buying from overseas
• Popular overseas portals
• Buying from surplus sources
• Garage pickers
<b>Section 3 - Setting Up Your Accounts</b>
• Creating your online name
• eBay® vs. Amazon® vs. your own website
• Setting up your Paypal™ account
• Setting up your eBay® account and listing
• Setting up your Amazon® account
• Making a listing on Amazon®
• Using Fulfillment by Amazon® (FBA)
<b>Section 4 - Effective Selling Techniques</b>
• Pricing volume vs. higher profitability and the competition
• Competitors and pricing wars
• Branding your online image
• Marketing and Cross Marketing
• Making your own UPC
<b>Section 5 - Shipping and Customer Management</b>
• Shipping: What you'll need and how to get it, plus free stuff!
• Choosing a domestic shipper
• You sold something! Now what?
• Honey Theory
• Managing feedback
• A Breakdown of the eBay® TRS Requirements
• Understanding the international customer
• Expected losses
• Listing management alternatives
<b>Section 6 - Reaching the Best Selling Levels</b>
• Achieving and Maintaining Top Rated Seller and/or Featured Merchant Status
• Mental challenges of selling online
• Daily operations
- BN ID:
- Jason Guarino
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 748 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews